REALTORS® work as independent contractors, paid by commission. Our licensees consider the position to be a full-time job with flexible hours. Demanding - yet rewarding.
To become the best, you must be consistent, organized, dedicated to increasing skills and knowledge, and passionate about providing the best possible customer experience.
We are committed to providing you with the support, resources, affiliations, and professional development necessary to achieve the highest level of success in today’s market, while also building a sustainable career for the future.
We take pride in our successes while being the oldest independent residential real estate company in our market. We have proven stability and reputation while challenging others - by offering the technologies to lead, not follow.
Our staff and Realtors within the company offer assistance and mentoring through the process.
Our Company New Licensee Requirements:
· Applicants must submit applications to TREC and KAARMLS and pay fees as required.
· Applicants must sign agreements prior to acceptance into association with company.
Tennessee Affiliate Real Estate Broker Licensing Requirements:
· Be 18 years or older.
· Be a resident of Tennessee for at least 45 days.
· Submit fingerprints for a background check.
· Provide proof of a high school diploma or equivalent certification.
· Provide proof of completion of 60 credit hours of education before sitting for the PSI exam and have completed the 30-hour New Affiliates course before applying for a license.
· Successfully pass the state and national portions of the exam.
· Obtain TREC E&O insurance from Rice Insurance Company.
Tennessee Affiliate Real Estate Broker Continuing Education Requirements
· Licenses renew every two years.
· Per renewal period, 16 hours of education are required.
· Must be 10 hours of electives and the 6-hour mandatory CORE course.
Ferguson Realtors offers full-time staff support for new or experienced agents, and provides personal business development programs online and in-house without expenses to the licensee.
Ferguson Realtors – March 2022